Is Mindfulness for me?
- Do you find yourself caught up in the busyness of your life and find yourself watching it go by without really experiencing it fully?
- Do you find when you listen to someone talking that you don’t actually hear what they have said because your mind is busy planning what to eat for your tea?
- Do you drive to a destination and not remember the car journey?
- Do you struggle with negative thoughts and feelings about yourself or others?
- Do you suffer with anxiety?
- Are you a worrier and think of worse case scenarios?
- Do you constantly feel anxious or worried?
- Do you have a feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach but you don’t know why?
- Do you ruminate and dwell on the past?
- Do you suffer with depression and low mood?
- Do you struggle to focus your mind and lack concentration?
- Do you feel irritable, agitated and get easily annoyed?
- Do you feel lost in life, non-motivated, flat or uninspired?
- Are you often self-critical or critical of others?
- Would you like to improve your overall wellbeing?
- Would you like to feel more resourced to deal with the daily stresses of your life?
If you answer yes to any of these statements then please get in touch to book an initial appointment to discuss your needs further and how mindfulness can enhance your life.